“Napalmed To The Bone” – It’s Motörhead!
"We are Motörhead and we play rock and roll!" So cried Lemmy at the outset of every live performance I've ever seen by this British post-punk rock band. I hope you enjoy this look at the classic line-up of one of Britain's most popular rock bands.
Euneos invites your school to join the brand new lead-in online courses we are offering now. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Euneos course admin serves you personally.
Here is a list of the courses that we are offering at the moment with an online start. More lead-in courses are on their way!
- Digital STEAM. Teaching integrated science, art and mathematics with digital devices. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Coding and Robotics in Classroom. Teaching programming to 1-9 graders according to the Finnish National Curriculum for primary education. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Digital turn: How to make your school more digital. #euneoscourses. Read more
- eAssessment. Assessment of/for learning with digital tools. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Game-Based learning. About theory and practice of game-based learning & gamification. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Original Best Practices Benchmarking courses: Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Future skills – schools defending the planet against the climate change. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Coaching strategies for schools – Turn change into lasting education benefits. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Integrated curriculum – teaching global skills. #euneoscourses. Read more
- Playful Science Education for small children through play, drama and stories. #euneoscourses. Read more
We understand that your school – like all other European schools with a valid grant – is really in need of training for your staff. As the grant period can be extended only by 12 months, it is better to start the mobility with online activities as advised by NAs. Consult your National agency for being convinced. Fee for a lead-in course is 160 euro plus 24% VAT.
Lead-in online courses are an independent entity of learning. At the same time lead-in courses can anticipate a successful completion of the full Erasmus+ KA1 course in spring 2021, be it on-site or online. Euneos will do its best that schools need not cancel their mobilities.
Euneos lead-in courses are run by competent trainers. The courses will include 16 hours of online activities, half synchronous and half asynchronous. The hours are split in several time slots during a certain period of time. If possible, Euneos starts lead-in courses in the same week as mentioned in our regular schedule of Erasmus+ courses. Of course, we are going to be flexible regarding dates. In case the funding period of a school is coming to an end soon, Euneos can also organise full online courses with lead-in and completion activities (16+32 = 48 hrs). To know more contact email@example.com.
Funded schools of 2018-20 can use part of their Erasmus+ grant, still valid, to mobilities online. It will easily cover the costs of lead-in courses of Euneos.
Congratulations to the schools successful in Erasmus+ Call 2020 :-)! Euneos offers you a rich choice of courses, see https://www.euneoscourses.eu/courses-2020-2022/ .
After finding the course matching with your mobility, please go & register
If your grant is also for schoolyear 2021-2022, register in
The second round of our popular full online course Coaching strategies is going on. It was tailored for all those who want to face the current challenges actively together with colleagues , read more>>
Online activities are offered especially to those who can’t take part in on-site courses because of postponement. Euneos trainers will combine thematic knowledge & skills of their expertise with competences of digital education. Consult your National agency to know more about the use of Erasmus+ grant for online activities. Link to National agencies>>
Postponement of courses helps schools to finalize their pending mobilities. Euneos FI has responded to the postponement by offering new sessions of KA1 courses in 2020-2022. Changes from the existing course to another one are possible by asking permission from your NA.
The Commission has published guidelines to ensure the uniform application of EU passenger rights throughout the EU. See also links to travel advice of all EU countries.
Heidi Veikkolainen, course admin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacing sessions after the lockdown
See our replacing sessions of our Erasmus+ KA1 courses postponed by COVID -19 lockdown in https://www.euneoscourses.eu/courses-2020-2022/
Old registrants should mail to email@example.com after choosing their replacing session.
Whenever you make changes to travel arrangements for any courses, it is advisable to choose flexible flight tickets and flexible accommodation. Postponement of Euneos courses may happen due to cancellations of participants. Refunding of fee will take place if the postponement of the course is not possible. As a course provider Euneos is not responsible for any other costs paid by your Erasmus+ grant.
Euneos FI follows the situation and informs the schools participating in Euneos courses. Our information and actions follow the official advice given by the authorities responsible for the Erasmus+ program.
The European Commission is working on all fronts to support efforts to tackle the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, read more .
Dear Erasmus+ grant holders, To ensure your seat on the courses and sessions of your preference, please make the registration as soon as you have received the grant.
Funded schools can register:
- Registration for courses of school-year 2020-2021 from August to June, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/registration2020-2021
- If your grant is also for schoolyear 2021-2022, register in
You may simply use terms like participant 1,2,3 at this point when filling in the registration form and then wait to receive a confirmation of your registration via email to the contact person’s email address.
Participant information can be easily modified later, but it is good to know the number of participants joining the courses already at this point.
Please wait with booking flights and accommodation until we tell you it is fine. We shall confirm each session as soon as we have reached the minimum number of participants and then send the information mail telling you how to proceed with practical arrangements.
We are warmly welcoming you and your colleagues to Euneos courses!
- Link to all Euneos courses 2018-2020 https://www.euneoscourses.eu/courses-2020-2022/
Stay tuned on Euneos Channels:
- COURSES https://www.euneoscourses.eu/
- FB https://www.facebook.com/Euneos/
- JOIN https://www.facebook.com/groups/euneoscourses.eu/
Euneos Erasmus+ KA1 information
- Personal tuition via firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact form of Euneos.
- 10% DISCOUNT if your school will send 5 or more teachers to Euneos Erasmus+ courses.
- Euneos Corporation, registered in Helsinki 2005, n:o 1935880-3.
VAT: FI19358803. PIC: 950782555. OID E10124150.
- Comenius 2 courses since 2006, Erasmus+ courses since 2014